AERIAL-OCN, AERIAL-CRS, AERIAL-GRS, AERIAL-MID, AERIAL-RSE, AERIAL-PLM, AERIAL-FOG, AERIAL-CHO, AERIAL-SUN
880479203948, 880479200237, 880479200244, 880479200282, 880479200312, 880479200305, 880479200275, 880479200268, 880479200299
10.5" x 12.5" x 3"
• Material specially treated with water-repellent finish
• Fully adjustable strap that offers different toting options
• Zippered pockets to keep valuables safe
• Soft lined front zipper pocket for cell phone or digital camera
• Hidden water bottle pocket with a magnetic closure
• Removable key fob included
• Extremely light weight
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Lug.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
Big enough for the essentials and then some, but small enough to keep you light on your toes, the Aerial is a stylish bag for folks on the go. The fully adjustable strap offers different toting options and a perfect fit, plus pockets in every possible place. With their signature hidden water bottle holder and a removable key fob, you''re ready to tackle any adventure!
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
Add to Cart to See
- Perfect size for Ipad
Perfect for carrying my Ipad along with other essentials. Love the color and different fabric textures on this bag.
I wish it was a bit larger to fit an 8-1/2 x 11 pad.
Submitted on November 13, 2012
- Nice Colour, Terrible Quality Control
Plum colour is nice, collapsible bottle holder, key chain attachment, adjustable shoulder strap, vinyl-covered bottom, many pockets
Too small, bottle holder won't hold anything larger like a can of pop, terrible quality control (I had to get this bag exchanged twice because of shoddy lining and stitching work. I only kept it because it came as a set with the Cabby, which I like), over-priced for the quality.
Submitted on April 2, 2012