• 600D Polyester
• Large Spinner: 28" X 18" X 13" (11.5 lbs)
• Medium Spinner: 24" X 16" X 11" (9.6 lbs)
• Small Spinner: 20" X 14" X 9" (8.2 lbs)
• City Duffel Bag: 12" X 18" X 9" (2 lbs)
• Computer Tote: 12" x 17" x 5" (1 lbs)
• Patented tilt-lock handle system
• Quattro 360 degree, 4-wheel technology
• Fully lined interior with tie down straps
• Top and side carry handle
• Custom Jenni Chan hardware and self-repairing zippers
• External packing pocket
• Zippered mesh pocket and other useful pockets inside
• City Duffel has handle, detachable shoulder strap, rear strap to fit over upright handle and is fully lined
• Computer tote is fully lined, has multiple organizer pockets and a padded computer compartment
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Jenni Chan.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
Jenni Chan luggage features American Elite's Quattro 360 Degree 4-wheel technology and Quattro handle technology. This patent pending handle is the only handle that bends to 45 Degrees so you can pull or push the case. From luggage to totes and business cases, Ms. Chan's designs offer beauty, simplicity and value.
I am interested in the Jenni Chan luggage set. Could you please advise of the warranty for the Jenni Chan products please?
I have listed Jenni Chan's warranty requirements below:
Jenni Chan partnered with American Elite guarantees their products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of original purchase.
If any defects appear during the warranty period, please mail or fax the following: Copy of the warranty, a sales receipt as a proof of purchase and the starting date of the warranty. You can fax the request to 973-523-7912.
Once you receive the repair authorization number, you are then authorized to return the product to:
Repair Department RP# 196 West Railway Avenue Paterson, NJ 07503
Please include $25.00* for shipping and handling for the Continental US, a copy of your receipt and warranty, your contact information and repair authorization number. American Flyer will then repair or replace the product without charge under their decision.
Allow 4-8 weeks for repair and returns. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, improper handling, or accidental damage. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, but you may have other rights which vary from state to state. Airline damages must be claimed through airline carrier. *Shipping prices are subject to increase due to rising cost of shipping. -
Answered by Heather on July 18, 2011