• High-density polyester
• 28" Spinner: 28" X 17.8" X 9.1" (5.95 lbs)
• 24" Spinner: 24" X 15.7" X 8.3" (5.36 lbs)
• 20" Carry on spinner: 20" X 13.8" X 7.1" (4.98 lbs)
• Fiberglass frame
• Corner mounted spinner wheels provides smooth and stable rolling
• The trolley system has a push button locking handle and is constructed from a single piece of aluminum and runs down the sides of the bag, leaving the bed of the case flat and crease free
• Two large front zipper pockets for additional storage of personal items
• Internal mesh zipper and open pockets
• Tie down straps to keep your clothes in place
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of International Traveller.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
Travel light and happy with International Traveller World's Lightest IT-0-4 3 Piece Spinner Set. Made with high density polyester and a fiberglass frame providing you with optimum strength while maintaining a light weight packing space. Corner mounted spinner wheels provides smooth and stable rolling, while allowing the cases to be towed in multiple ways, making traveling easier.
Is there a warranty on this luggage
The International Traveller IT-O-4 3 Piece Spinner Set has a 10 Year Limited. The details are below.
Landor & Hawa USA Ltd. guarantees that this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ten years from the date of purchase. We will replace it with an equivalent product if a defect arises during the guarantee period. If you should experience a defect in material or workmanship, call our Customer Service Team toll free at 888 392 8800 and we will give you an authorization to return the defective item and include a copy of your purchase receipt, to Landor & Hawa USA Ltd. This guarantee does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, theft, normal wear and tear or damage to the goods caused by airlines or other common carriers. Should damage occur while in the care of airline personnel, we have set up a program with most of the major airlines whereby they will replace any case they inadvertently damage. Of course, you must file a claim immediately with the airline and we urge you to always inspect your luggage as soon as you receive it back from the airline baggage claim carousel. We are always ready to assist you in any possible way so please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. This guarantee gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. -
Answered by Heather on October 10, 2011