International Traveller Augusta 3 Piece Set 4-Wheel Polycarbonate
This item is currently out of stock.
• 20" Spinner: 20" x 16" x 9.25" (8.2 lbs)
• 24" Spinner: 24" x 19.25" x 10.6" (10.65 lbs)
• 28" Spinner: 28" x 21.65" x 12.2" (12.10 lbs)
• Ultra lightweight ABS/Polycarbonate shell
• Expandable up to 25%
• Corner mounted spinner wheels are molded into the body for extra protection
• Tie down straps
• 1 zip pocket
• Push button locking handle that reaches 40 inches from the floor when fully extended
• Elastic shoe pockets
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of International Traveller.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
The polycarbonate Augusta collection by International Traveller is a perfect mix of simplicity and style. High impact protection and spinner wheels will take you where you need to go with ease and security.
Are the locks TSA approved?
The International Traveller Augusta 3 Piece Set 4-Wheel Polycarbonate does not come with TSA approved locks. -
Answered by Emma on August 18, 2011
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
- destroyed after 2 trips
Looks beautiful, fits much more than older suitcase
After 2 trips in the 6 months I owned it ,the large suitcase was cracked and had a huge dent punched in. It looked like I had been using it for 20 years. Warranty doen not cover airline mishandling and airline does not cover wheels!
Submitted on February 12, 2012
- Not durable at all -- hoping it was a fluke
Looks expensive and attractive; smooth, multi-directional wheels
2 of the wheels on the carry-on size piece were completely shredded and falling apart after less than 3 months of light use. This bag was never checked (I always carried on) and only had lightweight items in it. I'm also really easy on luggage and have had previous sets for many years in great condition. Yet after about 4-5 trips with this luggage the wheels are useless. I'm hoping the warranty is good. I only carried the larger bags once each and they seems fine, but now I'm terrified that they will also fall apart after a couple more trips.
Submitted on February 3, 2011
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed