D1020-TURQUOISE, D1020-SILVER, D1020-ORANGE, D1020-LIGHTPINK, D1020-RED, D1020-FUCHSIA, D1020-LIGHTBLUE, D1020-BLACK, D1020-LIGHTGREEN, D1020-YELLOW, D1020-NAVY
806126020003, 806126019991, 806126019960, 806126019946, 806126019984, 806126019915, 806126019922, 806126019892, 806126019939, 806126020010, 806126019953
• Polycarbonate Composite with scratch resistant diamond finish
21" x 15" x 12"(7.4 lbs)
25" x 18" x 12.25"(9.2 lbs)
29" x 20.8" x 13.8"(11 lbs)
• Inline rubber wheels for easy maneuverability
• Modern aluminum telescopic handle system that reaches 38" from the floor
• Fully lined interior with mesh pocket divider and deluxe webbing straps
• Protective corner shells
• Telescopic handle system
• Multi-use organizational pocket for ease of packing that also doubles as a divider
• Tie down straps provide additional support for your clothing during travel
• Expandable for up to 25% additional packing capacity
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Heys USA.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
The Heys USA Cruzer 3 Lite Luggage Set is a fresh look to a familiar favorite. Built from a polycarbonate composite, with a scratch resistant diamond finish, it is both durable and flexible so that when under stress, it flexes to absorb the impact and then returns back to its original shape.
Do they have a strap to hook them together to pull them as one? Tandem or piggyback?
The Heys USA Cruzer 3 Lite Luggage Set (20", 24", 28") does not have a strap to pull them as one. -
Answered by Russell on September 18, 2012
Does the suitcase have an integrated locking system? Is the locking mechanism designed for TSA access?
Yes, the pieces within the Heys USA Cruzer 3 Lite Luggage Set have zippers that are able to be locked together. However, it does not come with a TSA approved lock. -
Answered by Emma on July 23, 2012
What does "in-line" wheels mean? Do they swivel for maneuverability?
When it comes to luggage, "in-line" wheels refers to two wheel that are in a structured position designed to pull the luggage behind you. Luggage with "spinner" wheels will have four wheels and which allow the item to swivel. -
Answered by Emma on February 16, 2012
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
just purchased to go overseas and entire outside casing cracked!! Huge crack!! going to find out how good the warranty is...
Submitted on April 20, 2012
- Just what I was looking for!
Purchased this luggage for my daughter to take to college. Its a great value and the luggage is well made. As an airline employee this luggage had the two main things I was looking for --- hard sided and in-line skate wheels. I was very impressed with Luggage Pro customer service also. The original color wasn't available in the time frame I needed - they offered to change the color and got my luggage to me within my time frame without an additional cost to me!
Submitted on August 10, 2011