CR700-26-BLUE, CR700-26-METALLICBROWN, CR700-26-BLACK, CR700-26-SILVER
806126012343, 806126012336, 806126012312, 806126012329
26" x 18" x 11"
• 100% German Polycarbonate with High Gloss Finish
• 4 Dual wheel spinner System
• Modern Aluminum Telescopic Handle System with TPR Grip reaches 38 inches from the floor when fully extended
• Expandable for up to 25% of more packing space
• Fully Lined Interior with clear pockets and divider
• Built-in 3 digit TSA accepted lock
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Crown Edition by Heys.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
From the moment you realize you cant live without it, you will understand the distinctive allure of Crown III. Sleek and modern in both form and function, Crown III is a crown jewel of HEYS USA. The shell is built of virtually indestructible, 100% German Polycarbonate with a reflective high gloss finish, making it both durable and flexible.
If you use the additonal 25% packing capability will it exceed 62 linear inches the regulation airline size?
The Crown Edition by Heys Crown III 26" Spinner Case should not exceed 62 linear inches when expanded. -
Answered by Makenzie on September 28, 2012
What is the difference between the Heys Crown XL and the Heys Crown IV?
The main difference between the Heys Crown XL and the Heys Crown IV, is the Heys Crown XL has a shinny metallic finish and the Crown IV has a brushed metallic finish. Also the colors available will vary between the two items. -
Answered by Emma on February 9, 2012
How does this compare to Salsa Air by Rimowa?
I would say the Rimowa is going to be the better quality bag, and the Crown Edition will be a step down from that. The benefits of the Rimowa are that it is much lighter than the Crown Edition, the wheels are constructed a bit better, and they have a reputation for high quality products. On the other hand, the benefit of the Crown Edition is that it comes with a Life Long warranty compared to a 5 year warranty with Rimowa. I hope this helps out a little bit! -
Answered by Kyle on April 27, 2011
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought