Hartmann Stratum 24" Expandable Mobile Traveler
This item is currently out of stock.
24" x 17.5" x 11.5"
• Push-button locking handle system that extends to 38"
• Extremely durable in-line skate wheels
• Expands 2.5" for additional packing space
• Large gusseted zip pocket on front
• Main compartment features zippered pocket and fold-out garment sleeve with hanger and garment straps
• Quick release strap system for attaching additional carry-ons
• Includes TSA lock and luggage tag
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Hartmann.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
Ultimate function meets refined styling in Hartmann's Stratum Collection. Featuring superior lightweight 2520 Denier Ballistic Nylon, this collection is complimented with handsome top grain leather accents, TSA combination locks and high gloss nickel-finished hardware. Whether you are navigating the corporate ladder or headed to Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, you will be well-equipped during the rigors of your travel.
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
Add to Cart to See
- Well-made and great for long trips
This is a well-made product and perfect for long business trips, with a separate zipped pocket with garment bag for suits. Expansion zipper works smoothly and the extra strap for fastening a second bag is easy to use. My spouse purchased the matching satchel which slips smoothly over the handle and makes a great carry-on. These pieces are good-looking and very functional.
Submitted on March 12, 2012
- outstanding design and appearance
Had H. years ago before "wheelies", which still looks new in spite of cruise line "abuse" when disembarking. Have not yet used 24", but love the 20" and 22" pieces. The upper zipped pocket is perfect for separating undies, nightwear, socks, hose. The side zipper pockets are good for hair curler, flashlight, umbrella,etc. The ink color is distinctive, has an elegant feel. Strap for fastening 2nd bag well designed, easily undone. Highly recommend this brand.
Submitted on June 20, 2010
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Briggs & Riley
Briggs & Riley