EC-20389125, EC-20389124, EC-20389010
032546749327, 032546749303, 032546749280
22.0" x 14.0" x 9.0"
• 420D Helix Ripstop/420D Helix Oxford/1000D Helix Ballistic
• Stowable Equipment Keeper holds gear and clothing on luggage by using the Porter Key bottle opener attachment
• Expandable main compartment adds 15% more packing space
• #10 lockable, self-repairing zippers with finger friendly zipper pulls on main compartment
• Exterior and interior compression straps
• Multiple grab handles and Harness Handle double as lash points
• Large exterior and interior pockets provide organization
• Laundry Chute to separate dirty from clean
• Attached piggyback clip offers add-a-bag versatility
• Durable wheel and handle system for smooth ride
• Built-in durability includes: reinforced hypalon material blocking and bumper protection, sturdy wheel housing, and reinforced bartacks
• Reflective accents for dusk and nighttime visibility
• ID Tag pocket and contrast accents throughout for easy ID
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Eagle Creek.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
The perfect lightweight carry-on when activities dominate. With a stowable Equipment Keeper, now you can hold your gear or clothing to the top of your bag using the Porter Key bottle attachment. This bag features expandability so you can pack 15% more when you need it, exterior and interior compression straps to compress and stabilize your load, and a laundry chute to keep your dirty and clean separate. Plus haul handles everywhere and reflectivity for nighttime visibility. Super durable lockable #10 zippers, reinforced material blocking, bumper protection, and sturdy wheel and handle system. This bag is built to tackle any adventure and to help you crack open a cold beverage at the end of the day.
What is the regular capacity and expanded capacity? How does this compare to other bags (more or less?)
Regular capacity is about 2,700 cubic inches, expanded capacity if about 3,200 cubic inches. This is on point with what most other expandable bags will offer. -
Answered by Russell on August 28, 2013