20286006, 20286010, 20286043
648335046647, 884805855153, 884805855177
22" x 14" x 10"
• 100% recycled fabric
• 2 interior zippered mesh pockets and large interior door panel pocket
• Interior compression wings
• Expandable main compartment for 15% more packing space
• Exterior quick stash pocket and large zippered pocket
• Lockable YKK self-repairing coil zippers and finger friendly zipper pulls
• Slip-away luggage tag helps identify your bag
• ES Wheel and Handle System
• 4-Point Protection for critical wear points: Sole Patch corner guards, Skid Plate protects bag from urban obstacles, Wheel housing protects against destructive blows and Strategic material blocking and front bumper protection
• Detachable piggyback clip offers add-a-bag versatility
• Integrates with Pack-It System
• Capacity: 2990 cubic inches (3250 cubic inches expanded)
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Eagle Creek.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
Completely redesigned, the Tarmac is spacious, lighter weight and durable for seriously big adventures.
Whats the difference between Eagle creek Exploration 2 and Exploration 3 systems?
The differences between the Exploration System and Exploration System 3 (ES3) is that the ES3 fabric is now 100% recycled, but is still their ballistic nylon. They have also upgraded the handles and wheels to be much more durable. Additionally, there is a lot more of an open packing space in the ES3 versus the old Exploration System bags. -
Answered by Kyle on April 29, 2011