• Main material is durable bulletproof ballistic nylon backed with vapor barrier for long lasting use
• Fully integrated lightweight fiberglass frame provides superior strength
• Velocity wheels are recessed and protected, providing a smooth and quiet rolling action
• Recessed locking trolley handle made of aircraft grade aluminum with one button operation
• Reinforced corners and kickplate offer additional protection and minimize impact at key stress points
• Security and protection are achieved through the exclusive Zip SecuriTech, a unique technological evolution and an innovative secure closure system
• The Zip SecuriTech design efficiently combats risks of luggage tampering and keeps unwanted hands out of your bag
• It is stronger even in tough transit because it is engineered better than a normal zipper system
• Detachable add-a-bag strap with adjustable webbing allows additional bags to be carried effortlessly
• Integrated Privacy ID tag
• Fully lined interior with tie down straps and mesh pockets keep your clothing organized and wrinkle free
• TSA accepted combination lock
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Delsey.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
Delsey has taken their high quality bulletproof ballistic nylon Pilot luggage collection and made it even better! In addition to the durable construction and great features you have come to know and expect, the Helium Pilot 2.0 also incorporates Delsey's new exclusive Zip SecuriTech system for security and protection. This unique technological evolution and innovative secure closure system efficiently combats risks of luggage tampering and keeps unwanted hands out of your bag. Zip SecuriTech makes traveling today more secure than ever before!
I've been looking high and low for reviews of this carry-on and have yet to find anything on the web. How would you rate this versus the Travelpro Crew 8 20" Rollaboard?
This is a very close call as the fabrics are identical, the weights are the same, and most of the features offered and included on both bags. We have recently heard of some complaints regarding the Travelpro Crew 8 in terms of zippers not working the greatest. I would be more willing to purchase the Delsey over the Travelpro. -
Answered by Kyle on May 4, 2011