• Lightweight, durable 1000D Nylon, 420D Packcloth Nylon and Ripstop Fabric strategically placed to make the bags 10-15% lighter than similar bags
• Technical grade hardware with self-repairing YKK zippers and ergonomic zipper pulls
• Large, cushioned grab handles are strong and comfortable
• Outsider telescoping handle creates a flat packing surface and extends 41" from the floor
• Rugged, low profile wheels can handle an array of terrains
• Multi-bag docking system allows you to transport two bags as one
• Easy pack main compartment with wide nylon compression panels keep your gear flat and neat
• Inside top lid features wet/dry pocket and essentials compartment for additional organization
• Quick access front pockets and two exterior, zippered front pockets offer additional space for accessory items
• Tapered zip expansion keeps bag lightweight while maximizing carry-on capacity (adds up to 17% more packing space)
• Padded sleeve perfect for laptop storage
• Expandable slash pocket perfect for light jacket, guide books or maps
• Hide-away ID tag conceals personal information
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Briggs & Riley.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
Designed for the adventurer who takes packing light seriously. Built to maximum standard carry-on dimensions, with capacity to expand. This versatile Briggs & Riley BRX Explore 22" Upright is only 7 lbs and more than able to withstand the rigors of global travel.
What is cubic inch volume capacity?
This is a bag that we do not have in our store and the vendor does not provide us with the interior dimensions or capacity for bags that are not in our warehouse. As a general guideline, you would want to take 1" to 1.5" off of each dimensions to get the inside dimensions. With that, this bag would be approximately 1,921.8 cubic inches. -
Answered by Kyle on April 29, 2011