10" x 26" x 12"
• Lightweight, durable 1000D Nylon, 420D Packcloth Nylon and Ripstop Fabric strategically placed to make the bags 10-15% lighter than similar bags
• Technical grade hardware with self-repairing YKK zippers and ergonomic zipper pulls
• Large, cushioned grab handles are strong and comfortable
• Multi-bag docking system allows you to transport two bags as one
• Zip-away back panel gives access to padded backpack harness with sternum strap for convenient hands free carrying
• Easy pack main compartment
• Quick access side pocket, exterior side pocket convenient for separating smaller accessories
• Zip expansion provides 3" of additional packing space upon demand
• Hide-away ID tag conceals personal information
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Briggs & Riley.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
Easily convert the Briggs & Riley BRX Exchange 26" Duffel to a backpack with the quick-convert backpack suspension. Simply zip away the back panel for access to padded backpack harness with sternum strap.
Will The Briggs & Riley BRX Exchange 26" Duffel fit in most airplane overhrad compartmenst or under the seat. The 20" explicitly states so, while I see no reference for the 26".
The Briggs & Riley BRX Exchange 26" Duffel is not considered a carry-on. It is slightly larger (48 linear inches) than most carry-on restrictions of 45 linear inches. That being said, if not packed to capacity, it would probably be under that 45 linear inch limit. -
Answered by Russell on May 1, 2013