• Ballistic nylon
• Outsider Handle provides flat interior surface for wrinkle-free packing
• Aircraft-grade aluminum handle system with 3 stop heights
• V-groove handle tubes are stronger and guarantee less jamming
• Four double swivel wheels for effortless 360 degree navigation
• Double webbing handles with magnetic leather wrap
• Large u-shaped opening for hassle-free access to extra items
• SpeedThru pocket allows for quick storage of items at security checkpoints
• Gusseted side zipper pocket is perfect for paperbacks; Easily accessed water bottle zipper pocket
• Front gusseted organizer compartment with a padded pocket for iPad or tablet, and additional room for power adapters/cords, magazines and files
• Roomy, open-mouth main compartment allows bag to be easily packed and organized
• Two elastic mesh pockets provide organization for smaller items like belts and other accessories
• Wide elastic back pocket for socks, undergarments, etc.; zippered mesh pocket on lid for additional peripherals
• HideAway ID tag conceals personal information
• YKK RC zipper hardware for smooth, self-repairing zipper action and ergonomic double zipper pulls
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of Briggs & Riley.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
The versatility of a Rolling Cabin Bag and the effortless 360 navigation of four double swivel wheels, all rolled into one. Perfect for carrying on board and laying flat under your seat or in the overhead compartment.
Will this fit under the seat in most airlines. Do the stated dimensions include the wheels? How many cubic inches of storage in main compartment and overall?
This is is a bit over the common under-the-seat restrictions on most airlines, but only by a few inches. The dimensions do not include the wheels which will add about 2" to the height. The capacity of the main compartment is about 2,100 cubic inches and the overall capacity is about 2,300 cubic inches. -
Answered by Russell on October 29, 2013