18" x 11" x 6"
• Water-resistant 1050D nylon
• Capacity: 1296 cu in/21.2 liters
• 16 total compartments, pockets, and slots to stow and organize your gear
• Large zippered Administrative compartment with 9 pockets and slots
• Zippered fleece-lined eyewear pocket
• Compatible with hydration systems up to 60 oz.
• Web platform on front, sides, and shoulder straps
• Two external compression straps
• Contoured yoke shoulder strap system with elastic keepers for strap ends
• Adjustable height sternum strap
• Self-repairing YKK zippers with large glove-friendly pull tabs
• Velcro name-tape and flag/patch holders
• This is a new, unused item. Luggage Pros is an authorized retailer of 5.11 Tactical.
• Questions? Call 800-595-5456 to speak to one of the pros! Or Chat Live
The MultiCam RUSH 12 Backpack has a large main compartment has a pocket that will fit most sleeved laptops and the bungeed cinch top will keep any load in place. Sized for use as a Go-Bag, day trips, office commutes, or as a smaller carry-on, the RUSH 12 pack is loaded with most of the same features as its larger teammates for maximum utility. Designed by special operations combat veteran, Kyle Lamb of VTACTM, the RUSH 12 was created because of end-user input. Its large main compartment has a pocket that will fit most sleeved laptops and the bungeed cinch top will keep any load in place. Two mesh pockets on the inside of the main flap hold computer accessories, electronics, binos, and other smaller items you want readily accessible. The 12" X 9" X 1" Admin compartment on the front of the pack opens wide and has slots and pockets to organize pens, business cards, camera, GPS, and much more, plus two key keepers and a large internal zippered pocket. Web platform on the outside of the compartment allows you to add 5.11s SlickStick pouches for even more gear capacity and the 2" X 3" velcro patch is great for flag or unit patches. The 5" X 8" zippered pocket above the Admin compartment is a handy spot for radio, phone, travel documents, energy bars, and smaller gear and is also covered with web platform and a velcro patch for your nametape. Two compression straps keep everything snugged closer to your body for comfortable load management. They also tucked the zippered fleece-lined eyewear pocket on top, just behind the heavy-duty grab handle. Dual concealed hydration tube ports are located to the sides of the handle. Both sides feature top-to-bottom web platform, allowing you to attach a host of different 5.11s SlickStick accessories. The back panel conceals a reinforced hydration pocket that will accommodate bladders up to 60 oz. The extra padding on the back panel promotes ventilation and the anti-skid pads help keep the RUSH 12 in place. Tri-glide fasteners at the bottom corners in case you want to add a waist belt. The padded contoured shoulder straps have four rows of web platform and the sternum strap can be adjusted to four heights. Excess webbing can be gathered at the bottom of the straps with our elastic keepers. Two 3/8" grommets in the bottom panel let the RUSH 12 breathe and allow water and debris to escape. They also added four attachment points for 1" webbing to the bottom.
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
Lewis N. Clark
- Awesome day pack!
Just the right size for a few essentials or to store a jacket in on a hunt. Restricted enough to keep you from over-packing, hydration compatibility is a plus.
Wish it was made in the USA.
Submitted on December 9, 2012